Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: info on speakers

  1. #1
    Inactive Member listener7's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I recently bought a pair of used Altec Lansing speakers. They are outstanding, but no model number or serial number on the back. Can anyone figure out what these are from the description below? I'd love to know the specs.

    about 3'H x 2'W

    heavy-- about 60 lbs. each

    front has 3 removable panels--

    top-- 12" woofer

    middle-- 2 control knobs

    bottom-- three small holes (tweeter(s)?) in a row

    walnut cabinet?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Can you post or send me a picture?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member listener7's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll try to post a photo. In case I can't figure it out, do you have an email address I could use (I'm kind of new at this)?

    Thanks for your reply.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Certainly. Send me a personal message using that feature on this board, and I will e-mail you directly (e-mail addresses posted directly to open boards like this are susceptible to spam).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.